- fetal heart Echocardiography
- Ultrasound (first trimester of pregnancy )
- Second trimester Screening test
- Fetal autopsy
- Comprehensive ultrasound of fetus (Anomaly Scan)
- Pre-and Post-Screening test Counseling
- High-risk pregnancy Follow-up
- Pre-natal Invasive Tests (Amniocentesis and CVS)
- First trimester Screening test
- Perinatal consultation
- Color Doppler ultrasound (third trimester of pregnancy)
- Genetic counseling
- Ultrasound (third trimester of pregnancy )
- At-risk of metabolic disorders Follow-up
- Clinical examination and consultation of metabolic disorders
- Genetic counseling in metabolic diseases
- Complementary and subspecialty tests to investigate metabolic diseases
- Comprehensive screening of neonatal metabolic disorders by TMS method
- Screening of common metabolic disorders of newborns using Auto DELFIA and Victor devices
- Rapid prenatal genetic diagnosis methods
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Prenatal Diagnosis/PND of genetic diseases
- Segregation Analysis
- Sanger Verification
- Early and pre-symptomatic diagnosis of potentially fatal diseases
- Preimplantation HLA determination using new generation sequencing (PGD-HLA-NGS)
- rare genetic diseases Follow-up
- Preimplantation diagnosis of chromosomal abnormalities
- Personalized medicine in cancer
- Comprehensive genetic test for mental retardation and developmental delay
- Genetic test of the aborted fetus or death neonatal
Genetic counselling services play an essential role in fetal and neonatal health by considering the prevalence risk of disabilities in a family.
Your genetic counsellor considers the possible risk of disease occurrence in which genetics plays an important role. Genetic counselling is a way for people to understand how genetic illnesses can affect them and their family.
Genetic counselling is the first level of our services at Hope Generation Institute. You can find our full-experience genetic counsellors who provide you with online personalized consulting at your "Profile".
Book an appointment today by clicking on the bellow “Request Registration " button.😊
If you are applying for an online reservation at Hope Generation Institute, you can easily enter the relevant page by clicking the bellow "Registration" button.
On this page, by filling in Personal Identifiable Information, you can choose the service you want, which is a subset of one of the three centers of Hope Generation Institute. Then, choose your desired date and time from the displayed timetable.
If your information is registered correctly, a “Profile” will be automatically created for you, and the username and password will be sent to you via SMS and email.
Now, you can track all your services from your “Profile”.
On the other hand, our colleagues will interact with you directly. if your selected service, needs to pay for the final reservation, you should do the electronic payment.
Otherwise, a message will be sent to you:
"Temporary reservation for the selected date and time has been successfully registered“
Please do not forget that the final registration of your time will be done after our colleagues' confirmatory call. So, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Book An Appointment Today …😊
Vice President of Research
Fetal Growth and Development Disorders Research Center
This project is carried out in 5 stages and its final goal is to identify the reservoir of mutations of common genetic diseases in the country. In the first phase, 1,500 ...
Gene Therapy and Regenerative Medicine Research Center
Contingent-NIPT Country plan
Recently, a new screening method called NIPT (Cell Free Fetal DNA Testing), which is based on the use of free fetal DNA in the mother's blood circulation, has been introd...
Person-centered medical research center and genometabolomics
National screening plan for hereditary metabolic diseases
hereditary metabolic disorders National Project: Currently, 10 laboratories in IRAN have the ability to perform standard metabolic tests. Hope generation institute passed...